Friday 24 September 2010

Why Most People Are Not Successful

My grandmother taught me to use elbow grease when I was a little girl and it’s something I still use today in my life. Elbow grease is about hard work and commitment, a willingness sometimes to do what others don’t want to do.
 
What does the word success mean to you?
 
The word success will mean different things to various people and the number one reason why people are not successful is we are sometimes not willing to do what it takes. The second reason is very often we are too lazy and make excuses like: 
  • I have not got enough time.
  • The economy.
  • Not enough money.
All of the above are excuses not reasons why…

I learned many years ago that knowledge is not power. It is the implementation of knowledge that is power. In simpler terms, it’s not what we know that matters; it’s what we do with what we know that makes the difference.

You have created everything that has happened in your life both the good and the bad. Every day that you live, what you think about, talk about is what comes about in your life.

Three Tips on How to Be Successful:
  1. Know what you want.
  2. Take action towards your goals each day.
  3. Be and feel successful now.

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Thats so true Molly thank you for reminding me to head the right way towards my goals all them reasons are excuses and none of them matter
    thank you again

    ReplyDelete